Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome Blue Sky!

It's been a busy 2011 for us. I've been so lucky to get to meet several of my full timers who came through South Dakota this year. I haven't posted much lately because frankly South Dakota insurance rates have been very stable and not much new to report.

The good news is that I have aquired another insurance company that has some really great rates. Many of you may have heard of Blue Sky but for those who haven't they are an RV specialty company. They do several things that I like alot like insuring medium/heavy duty tow vehicles, scheduling valuable personal property and offering consignment coverage. I am looking forward to working with them.

I also have licensed in some new states so if you are domiciled in any one of these, then give me a call for some great insurance rates:

South Dakota
North Dakota
Iowa
Minnesota
Montana
Arizona
Idaho

and......TEXAS you are next!! Working getting that finished up by the end of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Auto insurance is important for car owner. and this article has great information on it.These days, mostly people prefer to buy car insurance to cover their vehicle.

    ReplyDelete