Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Technology.....

I'm the first to admit that while I tend to know the "terms", there are some points of tech knowledge that I leave firmly in the hands of experts.

Unfortunately, my experts sort of had oops and apparently my Contact Us page has been inactive for sometime now.  I apologize if anyone attempted to reach me through that page unsuccessfully or if you have tried and not received a response that is my worst nightmare.

Today, Troy, my IT guy, is coming in to sit down and talk about mobilizing this site so that all of you folks with Ipads, Iphones etc etc can check out the website in a friendly format.

For future reference, my cell number, office number and email are all on the website.  If ever you do not hear back from me within 24 hours, then I probably didn't get your message.  Send me a text, shoot me an email, call my cell!!  I want to talk to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment